How do I cancel my subscription?
Whether you are finished studying or simply no longer need our services, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
There are two ways to cancel your subscription:
1. You can do this yourself on the SpeedyPrep website. Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Login to your account and click the “Account” tab at the top right of the page.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” link.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Add comments and click “Confirm Cancellation”. Do not miss this step!
2. You can ask SpeedyPrep to do this for you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request our support staff to cancel your subscription.
- Please give us the correct email you used to open your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email from SpeedyPrep when your subscription has been cancelled.
If you need our service again in the future, you can login to your account and purchase a new subscription to reactivate your account. All of your past study progress will be available.
Can I use SpeedyPrep on multiple devices (tablets/laptops/smart phones)?
Yes! You can study on any of your devices, anywhere you carry them and can connect to wifi.
However, you cannot have your subscription open on more than one device at a time. The algorithm that records your correct answers and fills in your progress bar cannot work correctly if more than one device is open. In fact, if you try to open your account and it doesn’t open, the first thing to check is whether you have left your subscription open on another device.
How many subjects can I study with my subscription?
You can study all of the subjects that SpeedyPrep offers. Many students study for more than one CLEP exam at a time. Your subscription pays for all of them.
Do I need to buy additional study materials to use with SpeedyPrep?
SpeedyPrep’s materials are complete and will prepare you for your CLEP examination.
Does each of my children need their own subscription to study for their CLEP exam?
SpeedyPrep subscriptions are meant to be used by one subscriber at a time. Each subscriber must have a separate subscription. If more than one student uses a subscription, the progress results will not be accurate for each person, as the algorithm that measures correctly answered questions cannot distinguish between multiple students.